Ayurveda, considered to be the oldest system of medicine on earth, had its source in India about five thousand years back. A holistic system of healing using treatments which when followed can restore, rejuvenate and revitalize mind, body, and spirit.
Ayurveda sees each patient as a unique, sophisticated person. Contrary to other clinical modalities which concentrate on treating symptoms of illness, Ayurveda focuses on the origin of the patient’s disorder, supporting the body’s inherent wisdom to restore optimum health.
Our inner wisdom excites, and activates our endless healing potential to be able to reach the optimum equilibrium of the three doshas.
Vata governs all movement in the body and the mind. It controls the flow of thoughts around the head, elimination of wastes, breathing and also blood flow. It is crucial keep Vata in high equilibrium. The components that are associated are Ether and Air.
Pitta is a force made by the dynamic interaction of fire and water. These powers represent transformation. Mentally, fury, hate, and envy arose.
Kapha is the conceptual equilibrium of world and water. Kapha is lubrication and structure. Water is the primary part of Kapha, and this water that is physiological is responsible for natural tissue resistance and physical strength within the body.
Advantages of Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine:
- The Ayurvedic approach to an illness is holistic, and so after an Ayurvedic treatment, someone will likely find an improvement within their mental, physical and emotional states.
- There are virtually no side effects for Ayurvedic medicine.
- Ayurveda has been discovered to become an effective treatment for a lot of chronic diseases.
- An Ayurveda treatment certainly will be in effect for a longer time than Allopathic treatment and can result in wellness to the whole body.
- Ayurveda helps in preventing the incidence of disorders but also in treating diseases.
- Ayurveda gives guidelines on the best way to keep bugs away by way of simple dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Ayurvedic medications are ideal for individuals that are healthy because they can be restorative in nature and helps in improving mental ability and nourishing the body.
- Ayurvedic treatment is relatively less expensive than other systems of medicine.
- Ayurveda advocates spices and easily accessible herbs for mild ailments.
- Ayurvedic treatments can give relief from anxiety and rejuvenate the body.