This unit has Positioning Sensor Technology to ensure correct measurement. The R7 features PC connectivity and includes “OMRON Health Management software”. This program allows for easy tracking and downloading of your readings. The device has proven its reliability and accuracy under vigorous testing procedures by major health organisations.
• Bi-LINK – OMRON Health Management Platform
• Right Every Time Positioning Sensor – Ensures monitor is in the correct position
• Graphing Function – Displays your blood pressure trend in the form of a graph on the device screen
• Clinically Validated– The tool has proven its reliability and accuracy under vigorous testing procedures by major health organisations
• Memory – Keep track of your data
What is in the box?
• Wrist Blood pressure monitor
• Storage Case
• Instruction manual
• Blood Pressure Pass
• Guarantee Card
The Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP785) provides you with the highest level of assurance that your monitor is accurate with the Calibration Check System. The 10 Series features a Two User Mode and includes a pre-formed ComFit Cuff that expands to fit regular and large sized arms. A Cuff Wrap Guide Indicator on the monitor will confirm the cuff is wrapped correctly.
• Calibration Check System – Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
• Cuff Wrap Guide – Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm
• ComFit Cuff – Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms (9″ to 17″) to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings
• Two User Mode – Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
• TruRead – Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognised organisations for home blood pressure measurement
• AM/PM Averaging – With a touch of a button you can review an eight-week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages
• Irregular Heartbeat Detector – This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while you measure your blood pressure
• BP Level Indicator – Shows how your reading compares to international recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• AC Adapter – This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are
• 200 Memory Storage – 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with a date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
• Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
• 5 Year limited warranty
• They have clinically tested the Panasonic EW3006 Diagnostic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for measuring accuracy
• This BP monitor features warning function to indicate arrhythmia, an irregular pulse, incorrect movements during measurement and high pressure (the reading flashes)
• Thanks to extra-large figures10.5 mm this blood pressure monitor has optimum legibility
• Comes with comfortable pre-formed cuff of size 12.5 – 22 cm, made of hygienic material that inhibits multiplication of bacteria
• With 90 memory measurements and storage box with positioning aid this Panasonic EW3006 diagnostic wrist blood pressure monitor is very easy to use.
• Smooth and precise self-measurement of your blood pressure with your smartphone.
• Simply slip on the cuff, turn on the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor and the Health Mate app will automatically launch. Following a brief set of instructions, you will be ready to take your blood
• Because it makes more sense to track your blood pressure over time, the Health Mate app stores all your BP readings, syncs with the Withings Health Cloud and creates an easy to understand chart.
• The app gives you an instant colour feedback based on the World Health Organization’s official standards for a quick and simple blood pressure tracking experience.
• The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor’s results have scientific value: it is compliant with European medical device regulations and has received clearance from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA.
• Use the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for prevention or to check the efficacy of your treatment. In any case, a few taps on your smartphone it all it takes to share the measurements with your doctors.
• The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor works with all iOS 5.0 or higher devices, and with Android 4.0 or greater smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth connectivity or your smartphone’s cable.
• The quick Bluetooth installation process lets you get started in seconds. You are only one step away from taking your blood pressure.
The TRUEresult glucose meter is one of Home Diagnostics range of glucometers and is ideal for quick and easy results on the go. The blood test meter is tiny and fits onto the top of the test strips pot which can make blood testing more straightforward, particularly if you’re travelling, shopping or dining out.
As well as it’s tiny size, the TRUEresult offers:
• Direct and fast use, as it only requires a 0.5 microliter sample size with results taking just 4 seconds.
• Alarms and reminders are also available. You can set up four testing reminders, and the ketone alarm will warn you when blood sugar rises above a certain level.
• The monitor keeps your 7-14 and 30-day average test results.
• No coding is required to use the meter
• Alternative site testing means you can use both your finger or forearm for sample testing.
- User-friendly design. A new sleek design with a large, easy-to-read display and easy to handle test strips, the Accu-Chek Aviva meter offers a comfortable, discreet choice for blood glucose testing.
- Tiny blood sample. Quick fill, reliable Accu-Chek Aviva test strips require only 0.6µL of blood.
- No coding. The Accu-Chek Aviva no longer needs a code chip, making the testing process quicker and easier.
- No set-up required. There is no initial set-up required, and as the meter does not require coding, it is ready to use straight out of the box.
- Pre and post meal test reminders. The user can set up to 4 automatic reminders for different times throughout the day, to help remember when to check.
- Battery backup. An additional small battery in the meter keeps the time and memory for up to 72 hours when the main battery is out of power.
IMPORTANT: All new Accu-Chek Aviva blood glucose systems will come with
Accu-Chek FastClix finger prickers.